Mini Maidens Attack Squad
Minimaidens Attack Squad was set up to empower girls to fulfil their potential and ambitions in cycling - whether it's becoming a world class racer, improving their skills so they can ride with their friends or just to keep fit.
- To provide opportunities for girls (8-18) throughout the country to access training, events, funding and mentoring across a range of cycling disciplines.
- To provide mentoring opportunities from expert coaches across a variety of disciplines with a focus on racing
- To provide opportunities for girls and young women to come together to participate in a supportive learning environment with their peers
- To encourage girls at the upper age limit to remain within the sport if they so desire by providing opportunities for training and mentoring
- To provide these opportunities by accessing appropriate funding and sponsorship
- To raise the profile of women in cycling and their representation in cycling disciplines
- £25 annual memberships fee
- Gets you priority access to Minimaiden events, trips and skills camps
- Attack squad t shirt
- Quarterly newsletter
- Discounts from our sponsors
- Access to race mentoring, training sessions and development days
- Eligibility to apply for race subsidies through the Foundation
What next? To enrol as a Mini Maiden pay for your membership here, and you'll then be sent a form to complete your membership, and that's it! You'll get an email from us confirming your place and you're good to go. We have lots of events and clinics lined up for 2017 and we will send you information about all of this when you join.