Mini Maidens Attack Squad
Minimaidens Attack Squad was set up to empower girls to fulfil their potential and ambitions in cycling - whether it's becoming a world class racer, improving their skills so they can ride with their friends or just to keep fit.
- To provide opportunities for girls (8-18) throughout the country to access training, events, funding and mentoring across a range of cycling disciplines.
- To provide mentoring opportunities from expert coaches across a variety of disciplines with a focus on racing
- To provide opportunities for girls and young women to come together to participate in a supportive learning environment with their peers
- To encourage girls at the upper age limit to remain within the sport if they so desire by providing opportunities for training and mentoring
- To raise the profile of women in cycling and their representation in cycling disciplines
Events, Group Rides and Skills Days
We will be running a number of these across the country in 2018 with our growing team of amazing coaches and ride leaders. Some will run alongside Air Maiden coaching events while others will be separate. Keep an eye on our fb page for announcements